Thursday, October 7, 2010

FORGIVEN

Aw, Jane!! :)

Okay, you're forgiven. I forgive ya! Actually, I wasn't mad at u in the first place. I thought u were mad at me!! And you know what Jane? Don't come home. Stay at college. I'll come to you.

No, I'm not going to college ... I can swear to you that I will NEVER go to school, no matter what. I hate being cooped up.

But I am coming to visit! Just for two weeks, and I'm bringing Stella! Won't dat be fun?

I'm going to pretend like I didn't see those comments about Stella. Stella is a true friend. You're #1 for sure (tied w/ Max) but Stella is def second. I can talk to her about everything when ur gone, u know? And no, she's not like Jasmine. Not at all. I still don't 100% trust her. I don't go anywhere with her alone, and I don't tell her anything too personal. I'm taking it slow. No Jasmine 2.0!!

But she looks EXACTLY like Jasmine. Which is totally creepy, and every time I look at her I shudder a bit.

Really. When I first saw her at the mall, I um, tackled her. She had this fire in her eyes, like she had ... violent thoughts, or somethin'. But she told me later that it was reflexes. She has horrible scars from Jazzy, and she still gets nervous, even though J's dead.

Okay, I'm hoppin' on a plane now! (I'm at the airport - why run when you can flyyyyyy .... and dazzle a certain pilot ... ;D)

Hilary, prepare to be eaten.

(Just kidding! I'm TOTALLY kidding! .... sort of.)

xoxo
alice

No comments:

Post a Comment