Sunday, October 31, 2010

sorry Alice! this is NOT ALICE everyone, she said to type for her...please don't turn around and say you didn't! You did! :(

Alice, we are really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry we is posting here, but we HAD TO TELL EVERYONE! Jasmine/Nazar/Stella/Stasmine...whatever! IS DEAD. Alice is awesome and victorious and cool and fun. She is watching the fire right now (see Jane's blog for details) to see if Jasmine comes out. She gave us her phone and told us to type for her, we just hope when she reads this she likes it...but...yeah! We got that stupid chick good....we'll let our sis Alice explain everything!
-Jane and Max

2 comments:

  1. Alice,
    my name is Elizabeth.
    1) nice job on all of the "people who stalk you!" :)

    2) I have a question, what is your favorite color and why? Mine is green FYI

    -#1 Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth :)
    Sorry I haven't commented, I was just going through the blogs and I realized! Thanks, that means SOOO MUCH to me!!

    Welll, my favorite color is actually purple. It's very girly yet myterious, and not to be a bragger or anything, but it TOTALLY goes with my skin tone!! Plus when I'm hungry -- red and purple go SO WELL together <3

    Thanks so much and keep reading!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxo
    Alice

    ReplyDelete