Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cool Ranch Doritos!!!

Max's new favourite snack. She texted me five minutes ago to tell me that she was obsessed with them. No "I miss you", no "How's good ol' Hollywood". Just a plain old "OMG!! i am luvin cool ranch doritos man!"

I AM NOT A MAN.

But anyway, there's this girl who's reallllllly tickin me off in my improv classes. She's like, gorgeous (not as pertty as me of course, though!!! :p) and she's a total $@@&$*#$%%!!!

She's so mean to her friends. She's all, "OMG. Get me a latte." And then when her friend brings it to her, five minutes later, she practically attacks her. "OMG, what the heck are you doing? Did your mother drop you as a baby? I asked for a latte -- not a fatte!! Go get me a nonfat one. Gawd, are you trying to explode me?!"

Her name is Chardonnay (EWWWWWWWW yucky blucky!!) but she tells everyone to call her "Char". YUCK. I positively hate her. I think I'll invite Max down here just to mentally kill her. The only person who would hate her more than I do is Max ... hmmm ... that gives me an idea. I'll just ring up Max right now.

Stay tuned!!
xoxo
alice

No comments:

Post a Comment