Monday, November 15, 2010

Coinky dink!!! :)

I'm glad that Jane is pursuing a life that she wants, such as me ... and Max, I suppose ... anyway, as I was recently reading her blog post, I came across a little coinky dink*!!!

*A short-form, and much more FUN term I might add, of coincidence.

Jane is on missions. Well, J, I have a mission for you!!

Here it is: Char, as you may know, is not a nice person. Seeeewwww, I have a plan: it involves pudding, a giant bowl, and some teamwork. :)

I have bought two plane tickets, first class, to come down next Monday. This is a one-time offer - take it or leave it. I assure you, it will be very much fun. I encourage you to come cuz it's gunna be FUHN!!!

Just a shoutout to whoever watched Gossip Girl tonight. It's my new favourite show!! Glee is ok, but the drahmah is so much more intense on GG!! Especially Chuck and Blair ... haha Chair! BLUCK!

Ok, xoxo!
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment