Friday, November 5, 2010

October 12th - November 5th

Ok, first of all ... sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I haven't posted, I know it, I'm going to acknowledge it. And there's no excuse ... really. Sorry, is this whole apologetic Alice thing totally weirding you out??? Too bad. It's part of the New Alice ... I'll explain that in a minute.

Ok. The last time I posted ... for REALSIES ... was October 12th. Whoo. It's been almost a month ... and Jane has been ON MY BACK 24/7 about it. So that's why I'm sorta avoiding you ... sorry, J.

Ok. New Alice.

This whole Stella/Jasmine/Whatever thing really got me thinking. I need a makeover ... on the inside. How was I so quick to believe that Jasmine REALLY had a twin named Stella? And then basically dump Jane and Max because of it???

These blogs have been amazing ... I don't know how I could survive without them. But it's also true that they've been kind of tearing us apart. And I realize ... WHY would anyone want their lives to be broadcast to others?? The public? THE WORLD????!!!!! What's the real point?

So I'm done. This blog will be up ... forever, probably, if we make it to that. But I don't think I'll post anymore. Or at least, not very often. Like once a month ... if that.

Jane will probably post. Max too. But I'm busy, and I can't keep this up. This is my time to stop ... the masterpiece will never be finished, so I've got to leave it at this.

Goodbye, peace, sayonara, au revoir, see you later. Love you guys.
xoxo
Alice <3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment